cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: identifying client type
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 16:59:55 GMT
On Friday, September 02, 2011 9:04:30 AM Santosh Kulkarni wrote:
> I'm sorry I am not clear on where do I inject the WebServiceContext?, my web
> service impl class or somewhere else?

If you do:
@Resource
WebServiceContext context;

in your impl, it should get injected.

That said, it's likely easier to just call
PhaseInterceptorChain.getCurrentMessage() to get the CXF message out of there.
There is more information in there that you can use.  For example:

message.getExchange().getDestination() instanceof JMSDestination

would immediately tell you if it's JMS of:

message.getExchange().getDestination() instanceof AbstractHTTPDestination

if its HTTP.

Dan