cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Purpose of cxf-servlet.xml file
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
On Wednesday, September 28, 2011 12:08:23 PM Christian Schneider wrote:
> Yes, but the java_first_jaxws example does not seem to use a servlet or
> am I wrong there?

I think most of the are remnants from the now-removed Ant build.xml files.
Several of those did have "war" targets along with the client and server
targets.  Thus, the cxf-servlet.xml files that you see are likely for the
examples that did have the war target.    Most of those can be removed or the
pom could be updated for packaging war and such.    Either way.  :-)

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org