cxf-users mailing list archives

From pj23 <pam...@gmail.com>
Subject UsernameTokenHandler required? or Help with WSS4J CallbackHandler
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2011 19:05:59 GMT
Hi, I was doing pretty well with setting up a contract first set of web
services using CXF until I started adding in the WSS4J piece.

I'm trying to debug sending a password and login in the soap header to a cxf
service. I am getting null when I call getPassword() in the
WSPasswordCallback class.  I can see from the soap envelope that a password
was sent.

This post,
http://old.nabble.com/PasswordDigest-and-PasswordText-difference-td24475866.html,
from 2009, made me wonder if I am missing (need to create) a
UsernameTokenHandler.

And if that is true, can someone point me to how I would configure it in the
spring/cxf bean xml file?

Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/file/n4831197/incoming_soap_msg.xml
incoming_soap_msg.xml

http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/file/n4831197/beans.xml beans.xml  (just in
case my configuration is incomplete)

http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/file/n4831197/ServicePWCallback.java
ServicePWCallback.java  (shows the call)