cxf-users mailing list archives

From kaster <k4steph...@gmail.com>
Subject GAE + CXF Jax-RS + Spring - any success stories?
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2011 05:33:34 GMT

I cannot get a simple pojo service to load in the GAE whitelist JRE'd local
Jetty, as my service beans apparently want to load using
"management.getObject".  I am new to Spring + CXF's Jax-RS  and hopefully
this will be an obvious problem for more experienced users, and they can
point me in the right direction.

---
Error creating bean with name
'org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.spring.JAXRSServerFactoryBeanDefinitionParser$SpringJAXRSServerFactoryBean--71131619':
Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax.management.ObjectName is a restricted
class. Please see the Google  App Engine developer's guide for more details.
---

It seems that this seems to be the case regardless of whether I set any
combination properties for cxf Instrumentation in my beans.xml or leave them
out altogether.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? Is there a way to use Spring for
service mappings without the context loader listener trying to load beans
this way?  I see in the Camel documentation that there is a gae context
developed for this purpose and the jaxb issue people were experiencing a
while back, and I was wondering if anyone had tried using cxf via camel for
this?