cxf-users mailing list archives

From Kent Närling <kent.narl...@seamless.se>
Subject Making async interfaces manually with annotations etc?
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2011 08:23:26 GMT
Hi!

We declare our SOAP interfaces in java and then build the WSDL:s from the
java code since 99% of our clients are in java and to make it most
convenient for them we have decided to follow this path.

eg we might have a sample service declared like:

@WebService

public interface MyService

{

@WebMethod(operationName = "doSomething")

DoSomethingResult doSomething(

 @WebParam(name = "someParam") String someParam);

}

Now, we could like to be able to call this using the async way with
callbacks, is there some way we can declare this manually with annotations?
(ie without generating the code from wsdl)

And would it then be possible to JUST declare the callback variations, since
we know we won't use the polling approach etc?

Thanks
/Kent