cxf-users mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Attachments and URIs and REST
Date Sun, 14 Aug 2011 16:22:34 GMT
No, I haven't tried it at all yet. I'm really asking if this is considered a
common or reasonable practice. The idea here being that an input parameter
to a service function might be a URI, and then it would work seamlessly in
the attachment case by using a cid: uri. I haven't even looked into what CXF
API I would call, if any, that might help me find the right attachment, or
whether I'd code my own loop over the parts.