cxf-users mailing list archives

From Angelo zerr <angelo.z...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Embedding CXF
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 07:03:08 GMT
Hi John,

I think this post
http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/CXF-amp-Osgi-bundle-problem-td556037.htmlcould
interest you.

To publish/unpublish your webservice, I wll do modify the sample like this
:

import javax.xml.ws.Endpoint;

import org.*osgi*.framework.BundleActivator;
import org.*osgi*.framework.BundleContext;

public class Activator implements BundleActivator {

        private Endpoint endpoint;
        public void start(BundleContext arg0) throws Exception {
                HelloWorldImpl hwi = new HelloWorldImpl();
                endpoint = Endpoint.publish("
http://localhost:9000/HelloWorld", hwi);
        }

        public void stop(BundleContext arg0) throws Exception {
           if (endpoint !=null) {
              endpoint.stop();
           }
        }
}

I have never done that or tested that, it's just an idea.

Regards Angelo