cxf-users mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: LoggingOutInterceptor shows wrong or no payload if StaxTransformFeature is active
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2011 21:22:23 GMT
Hi Andi,
okay. This jaxb-commons-lang-plugin-2.2 was the one that I couldn't locate.
This jar seems to have been intentionally removed from the repo.

So I used your attached one temporarily to run your test program.
And there is indeed a problem in TransformOutInterceptor which can
interfere with LoggingOutInterceptor. Could you create a jira ticket
and simply refer to this mail thread for the description? I can submit
a patch tomorrow.
thanks.
regards, aki