cxf-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Blue Diamond <gvnan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Unexpected end of file from server
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2011 13:18:25 GMT
And the issue looks to be related to this:

Aug 19, 2011 3:46:02 PM org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain
doDefaultLogging

WARNING: Interceptor for {
http://ns.ca.com/catalyst/node}NodeX509#{http://www.w3.org/2010/08/ws-tra}Gethas
thrown exception, unwinding now

org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault: Problem writing SAAJ model to stream

      at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.saaj.SAAJOutInterceptor$SAAJOutEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(
*SAAJOutInterceptor.java:211*)

      at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.saaj.SAAJOutInterceptor$SAAJOutEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(
*SAAJOutInterceptor.java:167*)

      at org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(*
PhaseInterceptorChain.java:247*)

      at org.apache.cxf.interceptor.OutgoingChainInterceptor.handleMessage(*
OutgoingChainInterceptor.java:77*)

      at org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(*
PhaseInterceptorChain.java:247*)

      at org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(*
ChainInitiationObserver.java:113*)

      at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPDestination.serviceRequest(*
JettyHTTPDestination.java:311*)

      at org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPDestination.doService(
*JettyHTTPDestination.java:280*)

      at org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPHandler.handle(*
JettyHTTPHandler.java:72*)

      at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(*
ContextHandler.java:922*)

      at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(*
ContextHandler.java:860*)

      at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(*
ScopedHandler.java:117*)

      at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(*
ContextHandlerCollection.java:247*)

      at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(*
HandlerWrapper.java:114*)

      at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(*Server.java:348*)

      at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handleRequest(*
HttpConnection.java:596*)

      at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(*
HttpConnection.java:1066*)

      at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(*HttpParser.java:897*)

      at org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(*
HttpParser.java:218*)

      at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handle(*
HttpConnection.java:426*)

      at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.handle(*
SelectChannelEndPoint.java:510*)

      at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.access$000(*
SelectChannelEndPoint.java:34*)

      at org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint$1.run(*
SelectChannelEndPoint.java:40*)

      at org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$2.run(*
QueuedThreadPool.java:450*)

      at java.lang.Thread.run(*Thread.java:619*)

Caused by: *com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxIOException*: null

      at com.ctc.wstx.sw.BaseStreamWriter.writeCharacters(*
BaseStreamWriter.java:511*)

      at org.apache.cxf.staxutils.StaxUtils.copy(*StaxUtils.java:474*)

      at org.apache.cxf.staxutils.StaxUtils.copy(*StaxUtils.java:452*)

      at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.saaj.SAAJOutInterceptor$SAAJOutEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(
*SAAJOutInterceptor.java:206*)

      ... 24 more

Caused by: *org.eclipse.jetty.io.EofException*

      at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpOutput.write(*HttpOutput.java:148*)

      at org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpOutput.write(*HttpOutput.java:92*)

      at org.apache.cxf.io.AbstractWrappedOutputStream.write(*
AbstractWrappedOutputStream.java:46*)

      at com.ctc.wstx.io.UTF8Writer.write(*UTF8Writer.java:139*)

      at com.ctc.wstx.sw.BufferingXmlWriter.flushBuffer(*
BufferingXmlWriter.java:1103*)

      at com.ctc.wstx.sw.BufferingXmlWriter.writeRaw(*
BufferingXmlWriter.java:255*)

      at com.ctc.wstx.sw.BufferingXmlWriter.writeCharacters(*
BufferingXmlWriter.java:543*)

      at com.ctc.wstx.sw.BaseStreamWriter.writeCharacters(*
BaseStreamWriter.java:509*)

      ... 27 more

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 5:24 PM, Blue Diamond <gvnanils@gmail.com> wrote:

> *Please let me know if this issue was resolved in later versions of 2.3.x.
> *
>
> I am facing a socket issue with CXF 2.3.0. My service request takes around
> 10 minutes so I have set my socket time out on the client side. But when the
> service sends response, I see the following exception on the client side. No
> exception on the server.
>
> NOTE: This problem only occurs when WS-Security is engaged. On plain web
> service endpoints it works fine even with large delays.
>
> Client uses Dispatch<Source> model.
>
> Aug 19, 2011 5:09:32 PM org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain
> doDefaultLogging
> WARNING: Interceptor for {
> http://ns.ca.com/catalyst/node}NodeX509#{http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws/dispatch}Invokehas
thrown exception, unwinding now
> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Could not send Message.
> .......
> Caused by: java.net.SocketException: SocketException invoking
> http://0.0.0.0:9900/nodex509/ModuleInstance: Unexpected end of file from
> server
>  at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
> at
> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
>  at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
> at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
>  at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.mapException(HTTPConduit.java:1995)
> at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.close(HTTPConduit.java:1980)
>  at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.AbstractConduit.close(AbstractConduit.java:56)
> at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit.close(HTTPConduit.java:662)
>  at
> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:62)
> ... 10 more
> Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Unexpected end of file from server
> at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTPHeader(HttpClient.java:769)
>  at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTP(HttpClient.java:632)
> at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTPHeader(HttpClient.java:766)
>  at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTP(HttpClient.java:632)
> at
> sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1064)
>  at java.net.HttpURLConnection.getResponseCode(HttpURLConnection.java:373)
> at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleResponseInternal(HTTPConduit.java:2102)
>  at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleResponse(HTTPConduit.java:2071)
> at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.close(HTTPConduit.java:1925)
>  ... 13 more
> [com.ca.ucf.remote.ws.client.WSModuleProxy] : Could not add SOAP header
> elements
> javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Could not send Message.
>  at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.DispatchImpl.mapException(DispatchImpl.java:244)
> at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.DispatchImpl.invoke(DispatchImpl.java:339)
>  at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.DispatchImpl.invoke(DispatchImpl.java:218)
> at com.ca.garan10.test.RunTest.main(RunTest.java:11)
> Caused by: java.net.SocketException: SocketException invoking
> http://0.0.0.0:9900/nodex509/ModuleInstance: Unexpected end of file from
> server
> at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
>  at
> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
> at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
>  at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
> at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.mapException(HTTPConduit.java:1995)
>  at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.close(HTTPConduit.java:1980)
> at org.apache.cxf.transport.AbstractConduit.close(AbstractConduit.java:56)
>  at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit.close(HTTPConduit.java:662)
> at
> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:62)
>  at
> org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:247)
> at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:516)
>  at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:313)
> at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:265)
>  at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invokeWrapped(ClientImpl.java:300)
> at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.DispatchImpl.invoke(DispatchImpl.java:332)
>  ... 4 more
> Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Unexpected end of file from server
> at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTPHeader(HttpClient.java:769)
>  at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTP(HttpClient.java:632)
> at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTPHeader(HttpClient.java:766)
>  at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTP(HttpClient.java:632)
> at
> sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1064)
>  at java.net.HttpURLConnection.getResponseCode(HttpURLConnection.java:373)
> at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleResponseInternal(HTTPConduit.java:2102)
>  at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleResponse(HTTPConduit.java:2071)
> at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.close(HTTPConduit.java:1925)
>  ... 13 more
> Exception in thread "main" com.ca.ucf.api.UCFException: Could not send
> Message.
> at com.ca.garan10.test.RunTest.main(RunTest.java:11)
> Caused by: javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Could not send Message.
> at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.DispatchImpl.mapException(DispatchImpl.java:244)
>  at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.DispatchImpl.invoke(DispatchImpl.java:339)
> at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.DispatchImpl.invoke(DispatchImpl.java:218)
>  ... 2 more
> Caused by: java.net.SocketException: SocketException invoking
> http://0.0.0.0:9900/nodex509/ModuleInstance: Unexpected end of file from
> server
>  at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
> at
> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
>  at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
> at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
>  at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.mapException(HTTPConduit.java:1995)
> at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.close(HTTPConduit.java:1980)
>  at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.AbstractConduit.close(AbstractConduit.java:56)
> at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit.close(HTTPConduit.java:662)
>  at
> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:62)
> at
> org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:247)
>  at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:516)
> at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:313)
>  at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:265)
> at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invokeWrapped(ClientImpl.java:300)
>  at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.DispatchImpl.invoke(DispatchImpl.java:332)
> ... 4 more
> Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Unexpected end of file from server
> at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTPHeader(HttpClient.java:769)
>  at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTP(HttpClient.java:632)
> at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTPHeader(HttpClient.java:766)
>  at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTP(HttpClient.java:632)
> at
> sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1064)
>  at java.net.HttpURLConnection.getResponseCode(HttpURLConnection.java:373)
> at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleResponseInternal(HTTPConduit.java:2102)
>  at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleResponse(HTTPConduit.java:2071)
> at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.close(HTTPConduit.java:1925)
>  ... 13 more
>
>
> Interestingly the logs reveal that the client actually got the SOAP
> response. But something on the CXF client side is closing the channel
> incorrectly!!!
>
> BADLY IN NEED OF A SOLUTION :(
>
> Thanks,
> Anil
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message