cxf-users mailing list archives

From "KARR, DAVID (ATTSI)" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject Integration with HTMLUnit?
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2011 15:58:17 GMT
This is slightly afield of CXF, but I've added a new property to my JAX-RS service, the value
of which is a URL to an HTML page that is associated with the element the property is contained
within.  I'd like to write an integration test that parses some of the HTML returned from
that page, to verify it matches other data in the surrounding element.

I would assume I would use the HTMLUnit library for this, which ironically uses a class called
"WebClient" to make its remote connection.  The class name conflict is but a minor annoyance.

Does anyone in CXF land have any convenient shortcuts for this integration between CXF and
HTMLUnit?