cxf-users mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jax-ws: how to implement server side timeout
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2011 11:17:39 GMT
Hi,

I don't think you can simply specify a response time for your service,
moreover it would be helpless for SLA even you can do it, the response
time totally depend on your business logic complexity.

For the SLA, I think you need implement some role based service, that
said, the role with high priority can get more server side resource to
handle request.

Freeman
On 2011-8-9, at 下午6:03, Prisca POLYTE wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> In my application (spring 3.0.5, cxf 2.4.1), I have a web service
> for which
> I need to guarantee response times (SLA). I use  jaxws:endpoint in my
> configuration.
> on the client side, with a conduit we can configure timeouts. what
> about the
> server side ?
>
> Is there anything to do this ?
>
> what is the best way to implements this kind of feature with CXF ?
>
> thanks for your help and advice
>

> regards
> --
> Prisca