cxf-users mailing list archives

From Kutsal Kaan Bilgin <kut...@kutsalkaanbilgin.com>
Subject Re: Client stub generation question
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2011 16:34:15 GMT
Hi Liter,

I could not understand how/where you define your entities - if you
define them in separate xsd files instead of the wsdl definition, you
should be able to use the same entities in all service/client
implementations. But if you define the same entities in separate
namespaces in each wsdl, which implies redundancy, then you'll have same
entities in different namespaces and different packages. It would be
good practice to keep all your entity definitions in one place and
import them in the wsdl files as necessary. As far as I understood, your
solution would be better organization. I can be more helpful through
more detailed explanation of your approach.

Regards,
Kutsal