cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Shelley, Ryan" <Ryan.Shel...@disney.com>
Subject CXF and Servlet Filters
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 19:21:20 GMT
Hey folks,

I've got a standard servlet filter that I need to drop into a CXF JAX-RS webapp.  When I plug
it in and run it, I notice that CXF closes the response before the filter can do anything
on the response.  The flow is currently: request -> container -> filter -> servlet
-> close, however, the expected behavior is: request -> container -> filter ->
servlet -> filter -> container -> close.  This prevents me from modifying the response
within the filter.  I tried to use a ResponseHandler but couldn't figure out how to get the
ServletRequest or the value of the parameters on the URL (because they are instrumental in
how the response is modified).  Any suggestions?  Thanks!

-Ryan