cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Concurrency Problem
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2011 15:50:42 GMT

Can you try the latest CXF versions just to make sure?

Also, check to make sure you are finding woodstox as the Stax parser.   I HAVE
seen this issue with other stax parsers, but I thought we had worked around
them in StaxUtils.   Maybe after 2.3.3.  Not really sure.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org