cxf-users mailing list archives

From GerryChenStarNet <gerrychenstar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A question about CXF Client Transports
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2011 03:37:14 GMT
Thank you for your reply!

I draw a Sequence Diagram to explain my demand.

http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/file/n4710824/Pic.jpg

1.You can see  the Part 1 in the Picture.
   I understand the CPE  is Client A and the ACS is Server.
  As you see the Client A communicate with Server by Inform SOAP message in
the Part 1

2.When  the CPE send HTTP NO CONTENT message to ACS , the Part 1 is over.
   But the connection is not close . The Http connect is keep-alive.
   So In the part2 I understand the CPE act like a Server, the ACS act like
a Client.
   Therefore I want to insert a Client B to ACS.
   The Client B that is responsible for communicate with the CPE.

   When ACS send HTTP NO CONTENT message to CPE , the Part 2 is over.
   The interaction is end.

> Well, if it's a different protocol, would it make sense to just develop a
> completely new transport conduit and register that with a different uri
> scheme?  Leave the existing HTTP stuff as is, but create a new transport
> for
> this.

I think your advice is good. But I think My present's ability is limited.

Do you have some sample for replacing HTTPConduit ?

Can you give me some advice from the Sequence Diagram?