cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with new transform feature
Date Sun, 24 Jul 2011 22:27:47 GMT
Hi Andi

On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 8:15 AM, akuhtz <andreas.kuhtz@siemens.com> wrote:
> Hi Sergey,
>
> I've created a patch for this problem and opened
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-3681 CXF-3681 .

This is a good contribution, thanks.
I've applied most of the patch (DelegatingNamespaceContext fix plus
all the new tests) but I had to omit the actual fix for
InTransformReader
given that the tests in rt/frontend/jaxrs started failing
(JAXBElementProvider tests which do rely on the same transform
feature).
InTransformReader can also handle appending or rather wrapping certain
in elements, example,

can be wrapped with say a 'books' element

At the moment, calling resetCurrentQName in next() 'upsets' some of
the tests. Perhaps a simpler reset can be done for your case to start
working but it's difficult for me to investigate without a failing
test - all of the new tests still pass without this update.
I think the complete fix is nearly there :-). For example, configure
InTransformReader with appendMap too and then you can reproduce the
failure.

Thanks, Sergey