cxf-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Cheng <christopher.sw.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject attribute namespace is still missed in case of XmlBeans data binding
Date Sat, 30 Jul 2011 13:03:01 GMT
I am using xmlbeans for databinding and the namespace is missing. From jira,
I can see that it's fixed in version 2.2.5 (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-2468?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
)
but I still have the same problem. I am using cxf-2.2.9 and xmlbeans-2.4.0,
is there anything I should configure to make it work? I have already
specified the targetNamespace in my PortTypeImpl..

My endpoint in cxf-servlet looks like this

<jaxws:endpoint
            id="MyServiceRQ"
            name="{http://www.mycompany.com/websvcs}MyServicePortType"
            address="/websvc/"
            implementor="#myServicePortType"

wsdlLocation="classpath:com/mycompany/websvcs/wsdl/MyServiceRQ.wsdl">
        <jaxws:properties>
            <entry key="allow-multiplex-endpoint" value="true"/>
        </jaxws:properties>
        <jaxws:dataBinding>
            <bean class="org.apache.cxf.xmlbeans.XmlBeansDataBinding"/>
        </jaxws:dataBinding>
    </jaxws:endpoint>