cxf-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Cheng <christopher.sw.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject service routing based on message header
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2011 16:24:31 GMT
Could somebody give me an example how to use a single endpoint to route to
different implementors based on message header?

For instance, I have these endpoints with different address

<jaxws:endpoint
            name="{http://www.mycompany.com}Service1PortType"
            address="/websvc/soap/Service1"
            implementor="#service1PortType"
            wsdlLocation="classpath:com/mycompany/wsdl/Service1RQ.wsdl"
            />

<jaxws:endpoint
            name="{http://www.mycompany.com}Service2PortType"
            address="/websvc/soap/Service2"
            implementor="#service2PortType"
            wsdlLocation="classpath:com/mycompany/wsdl/Service2RQ.wsdl"
            />

I would like both of them to use the same address such as "/websvc/soap".
I've read "http://cxf.apache.org/docs/service-routing.html", it says that I
have to use an interceptor with a dummy service to do that, but I am not
able to find an example to configure in cxf.xml