cxf-users mailing list archives

From Nguyen Minh Tuan <minhtuan2...@gmail.com>
Subject Initialize service context
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2011 10:31:37 GMT
Hi all,

In my service implementation, I want to refer to some properties set in my
service context. Based on these properties, the implementation logic
changes. And such properties are set before I deploy the service, i.e.
before invoking Endpoint.publish() to create an implementor. By this way, I
can change the service's behavior via different values set to the
properties.

I read about WebServiceContext but it seems not what I am looking for. Since
all values in WebServiceContext are only retrievable and usable in out
interceptors. What I needs is to use those values in my service
implementation.

Could anyone explain to me what I should do in this case?

--
Best regards,
Tuan.