cxf-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Use of CXF with OSGI
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2011 20:00:05 GMT
Hi Brad,

you should take a look at the examples from Talend Service Factory
(which is CXF + Karaf).

For example this one:
https://github.com/Talend/tsf/tree/master/examples/jaxrs-intro

It shows how to use CXF on the OSGi container karaf. There is also a
karaf distribution from Talend that is preconfigured for cxf:
http://www.talend.com/download_form.php?cont=sfact&src=ResourcePage

Alternatively you should also be able to use servicemix which is also
preconfigured nicely for CXF.

Compared to a raw Karaf both distros mostly adjust the jre.conf file to
make CXF work.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider