cxf-users mailing list archives

From TimShiu <tim.s...@ssc-ltd.com>
Subject Create WebService by using CXF
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2011 03:34:35 GMT
Hi,

I'm new to CXF and would like to ask a question about how to generate web
service in server from a wsdl file.

I got a wsdl file from internet and would like to implement the services
defined in the wsdl.

First of all, I use the wsdl2java function in CXF to generate the Java
classes and put it to a dynamic web project in eclipse. However the project
can just show the endpoints but there is no web service available for
calling.

I will like to ask in what way I can generate the web service with CXF by
using a wsdl file? Or is it possible to do it in this way?

The wsdl file I'm using is:
http://www.onvif.org/onvif/ver10/device/wsdl/devicemgmt.wsdl

Thanks in advance.

--