cxf-users mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTP Basic CXF Interceptor with BasicAuthAuthorizationInterceptor
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 01:44:05 GMT
Hi,

Sure, any contribution is welcome.

And in CXF we also can use jetty security handler to enable basic auth
which can configure the realm easily, we have a system testcase for
it[1], you may wanna take a look.

[1]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk/systests/transports/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/systest/http_jetty/JettyBasicAuthTest.java
Freeman
On 2011-6-13, at 下午11:34, Angelo zerr wrote:

> Hi CXF Team,
>
> I would like to manage WebService with HTTP Basic CXF Interceptor
> and I have
> not found this interceptor in the CXF. So I have used the great code
> from
> http://chrisdail.com/2008/03/31/apache-cxf-with-http-basic-authentication/and
> it works great.
> I have noticed that some projects like
> http://code.google.com/p/fenius/source/browse/trunk/fenius-util/src/main/java/is/glif/fenius/util/BasicAuthAuthorizationInterceptor.java?r=111have
> used this code and I tell me why CXF doesn't include the
> BasicAuthAuthorizationInterceptor class?
>
> I have modified BasicAuthAuthorizationInterceptor to delegate user/
> password
> to another interface implementation and if you wish I could send you
> my work
> and tell to the author of the BasicAuthAuthorizationInterceptor if
> he is OK
> to contribute to CXF.
>
> Thank a lot for your answer.
>
> Regards Angelo