cxf-users mailing list archives

From Oliver Wulff <owu...@talend.com>
Subject AW: AW: Fully qualified endpoint address at startup time
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 07:18:19 GMT
Thanks for clarification. Is this different when deploying to OSGi/Karaf? I think you can use
either Jetty or the OSGi http service. Are we able to get this information at startup in this
case?

Thanks
Oli

Von: Daniel Kulp [dkulp@apache.org]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 22. Juni 2011 05:18
An: users@cxf.apache.org
Cc: Oliver Wulff
Betreff: Re: AW: Fully qualified endpoint address at startup time

Oliver,

On Tuesday, June 21, 2011 7:51:43 PM Oliver Wulff wrote:
> I was thinking that it must be possible to figure this out at startup time.
> I remember that I read that there was some refactoring regarding the
> different http transports which would simplify the way to get this
> information.

No, Willem is right.   There isn't anything in the Servlet context or config
that would allow you to get that information.    It's partially because a
single servlet can be bound to multiple locations and different ports and
such.    Thus, it's only during the invoke that you can determine how the
client contacted the servlet.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp