cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cxf 2.3.1 and JBoss 6 problem
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 10:10:01 GMT
Hi

I've seen a very similar issue recently, which happened during a
fairly specific deployment in Karaf on Unix only.
Generally speaking, I believe problems like this are always caused by
some cl restrictions or bugs or multiple (Spring) libs interfering,
etc.
Using explicit bean configuration, without depending on jaxrs:
handlers, did the trick for me as a workaround till we get the
underlying issue fixed, so it's something which can be tried in
similar cases too:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF20DOC/JAXRS+Services+Configuration#JAXRSServicesConfiguration-ConfiguringJAXRSservicesusingexplicitbeanconfiguration

thanks, Sergey