cxf-users mailing list archives

From David Karlsen <davidkarl...@gmail.com>
Subject Configure interceptors only for serverside services?
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 17:40:09 GMT
Hi.

We use cxf both as a client calling others as well as providing server-side
services in the same application.
For the server side services we have a custom interceptor - this is however
picked up by our client as well.

The client config is (in a separate spring context file):
    <http:conduit name="*.http-conduit">
        <http:client
ConnectionTimeout="${directdebiting.bwi.connectTimeout:2000}"
            ReceiveTimeout="${directdebiting.bwi.socketReadTimeout:6000}"
            AllowChunking="${directdebiting.bwi.allowChunking:false}" />
    </http:conduit>

    <jaxws:client id="ourWsClient"
        serviceClass="generated.cxf.blahbalah.ws.Blah...Port"
        address="${directdebiting.bwi.getcustomergroupsendpoint}">
        <jaxws:properties>
            <entry key="schema-validation-enabled"
value="${ourClient.schemaValidation:false}" />
        </jaxws:properties>
    </jaxws:client>

The serverside is in the standard cxf-servlet.xml config:
    <cxf:bus>
        <cxf:features>
            <cxf:logging />
            <ref bean="responseTimeFeature" />
        </cxf:features>
        <cxf:inInterceptors>
            <ref bean="contextHandlerInterceptor" />
        </cxf:inInterceptors>
    </cxf:bus>
<bean id="responseTimeFeature"
        class="org.apache.cxf.management.interceptor.ResponseTimeFeature" />

    <bean id="CounterRepository"
class="org.apache.cxf.management.counters.CounterRepository">
        <property name="bus" ref="cxf" />
    </bean>

 <!--and then a lot of jaxws:endpoint implementor=...." services as usual.

How can I avoid the interceptor to be picked up by the client?

David J. M. Karlsen - http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidkarlsen