cxf-users mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF with basic authentication with wsdl2java
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 03:12:25 GMT
Hi,

My comment inline
On 2011-6-7, at 上午10:20, stimpy wrote:

> Freeman
>
> Thanks for the update.
>
> Does the element http-conf:basicAuthSupplier have a function is this
> case ?
Generally no, use authorization preemptively is enough.

basicAuthSupplier  can also support the "401 http challenge" besides
preemptive way, you may need google to get more info about what's "401
http challenge"

> Hows does
>
> name="*.http-conduit"
>
> differ from
>
> name="http://localhost:8080/.*"
>
> or are they equivalent

No, they're not equivalent.
name="*.http-conduit" can match all endpoints regardless the port name.
name="http://localhost:8080/.*" can match all target url start with http://localhost:8080/

, it can even include the basic auth for downloading wsdl file
> name="*.http-conduit"
>
> Since the web server is this case is IIS 6.0 can should I also set
> chunking
> to false ?
I think you can also turn on chunking for IIS6.0 for better performance.

Freeman