cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: jaxb validation
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 17:49:38 GMT

This isn't even into the JAXB code yet.   At this point, we're just trying to
match up the root of the incoming payload to an operation and if the namespace
is wrong, we cannot do that.    We really have no idea what to do with it so
the exception is thrown.

Dan

On Saturday, June 04, 2011 7:50:35 AM Shane Frueh wrote:
> This is the exception I'm getting:
>
> Also, programatically, I tried Boolean.FALSE and "false" as the value for
> "set-jaxb-validation-event-handler".
>
> 2011-06-03 14.30.05.406:WARN :Interceptor for
> {http://test.vue.com/}TestService#{http://test.vue.com/}getAppointment has
> thrown exception, unwinding now org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault:
> Unexpected wrapper element {http://woof.test.vue.com/}getAppointment
> found.   Expected {http://test.vue.com/}getAppointment. at
> org.apache.cxf.interceptor.DocLiteralInInterceptor.handleMessage(DocLitera
> lInInterceptor.java:106) at
> org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorCha
> in.java:255) at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiation
> Observer.java:113) at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPDestination.serviceRequest(Je
> ttyHTTPDestination.java:311) at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPDestination.doService(JettyHT
> TPDestination.java:280) at
> org.apache.cxf.transport.http_jetty.JettyHTTPHandler.handle(JettyHTTPHandl
> er.java:72) at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doHandle(ContextHandler.ja
> va:936) at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.doScope(ContextHandler.jav
> a:873) at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ScopedHandler.handle(ScopedHandler.java:1
> 17) at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHa
> ndlerCollection.java:247) at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java
> :116) at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.handle(Server.java:346)
>     at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:
> 581) at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnect
> ion.java:1057) at
> org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:807) at
> org.eclipse.jetty.http.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:214) at
> org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:411) at
> org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.handle(SelectChannelEndPoin
> t.java:526) at
> org.eclipse.jetty.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint$1.run(SelectChannelEndPoint
> .java:41) at
> org.eclipse.jetty.util.thread.QueuedThreadPool$3.run(QueuedThreadPool.java
> :528) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
>
> > From: safrueh@hotmail.com
> > To: users@cxf.apache.org
> > Subject: jaxb validation
> > Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 20:30:40 -0500
> >
> > Upgrading from CXF 2.2.2 to 2.3.4. We have some client software that's
sending the wrong namespace in a request and so we're getting the "Unexpected
wrapper element" fault. I find plenty of discussion in previous posts
suggesting to:

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org