cxf-users mailing list archives

From sudhakar <sudhak...@gmail.com>
Subject Register my web service with the jaxws on fly.
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 15:19:49 GMT
Hi,

I am creating a service HelloWorld.java (interface which has method
sayHello(), class having @webservice )
an implementation class HelloWorldImpl.java ( @webservice (endpointInterface
= HelloWorld.java)

These above two classes i am creating on fly.

Now i need to publish these service into server (using tomcat with spring )
and want to access the sayHello() method.

I am trying like this
HelloWorldImpl helloworldImpl = new HelloWorldImpl();
JaxWsServerFactoryBean svrFactory = new JaxWsServerFactoryBean();
svrFactory.setServiceClass(NewService.class);
svrFactory.setAddress("http://localhost:8080/MyWebservice/NewService");
svrFactory.setServiceBean(helloworldImpl);
svrFactory.create();

By doing so, i am able to see end point is coming in the Available SOAP
services: by accessing application context
-->http://localhost:8080/MyWebservice

Now when i am trying to access the wdsl by clicking on the wsdl link, i am
getting the 404 error.

To check back, i have manually created wsdl file by running java2WSDL
service for HelloWorld.java, when i am tried to access the service, getting
NO_SERV found exception.

Can some one please help me to resolve this issue.