cxf-users mailing list archives

From GerryChenStarNet <gerrychenstar...@gmail.com>
Subject CXF Interceptor get Soap Message is null !
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 02:37:33 GMT
Hi Everyone!

I have recently studied CXF in this forums. I have some questions. I need
some help.

I use cxf 2.4.0I and I wrote a Interceptor that inster into outgoing chain.
The program did not report the errors when it ran. But the method
(handleMessage) of my Interceptor can't get any Soap content when I debuged
it.

My program is as followed:

File:MySoapInterceptorImpl.java
public class MySoapInterceptorImpl extends AbstractSoapInterceptor
 implements

                IMySoapInterceptor {

        public MySoapInterceptorImpl()
        {
                super(Phase.WRITE );
                addAfter(SoapOutInterceptor.class.getName());
        }

        public void handleMessage(SoapMessage msg) throws Fault {

                // TODO Auto-generated method stub
                String soapContent ;
                SOAPMessage sm = msg.getContent(SOAPMessage.class);
             *   /*sm always is null*/*

        }

}

bean.xml

<bean id="myOutSoapInterceptor"
class="**.***.service.interceptorimpl.MySoapInterceptorImpl"/>

<jaxws:endpoint id="helloWorld"
implementor="**.*****.service.helloimpl.HelloServiceImpl"
address="/HelloWorld">

                  <jaxws:properties>
            <entry key="soap.env.ns.map">
                <map>
                    <entry key="SOAP-ENV"
value="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"/>

                    <entry key="SOAP-ENC"
value="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>
                    <entry key="xsd"
value="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"/>

                    <entry key="xsi"
value="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"/>
                    <entry key="cwmp" value="urn:dslforum-org:cwmp-1-0"/>

                </map>
            </entry>
            <entry key="disable.outputstream.optimization" value="true"/>
            </jaxws:properties>

        </jaxws:endpoint>

 <cxf:bus>
        <cxf:outInterceptors>
            <ref bean="myOutSoapInterceptor"/>
       </cxf:outInterceptors>
    </cxf:bus>

webService Impl file :HelloServiceImpl.class

@WebService(endpointInterface = "**.****.service.hello.IHelloService")
public class HelloServiceImpl implements IHelloService {

        public String sayHello(String msg) {

                // TODO Auto-generated method stub

                System.out.println("Hello " + msg);
                return "Hello "+msg+"!";