cxf-users mailing list archives

From berlindutza <girbea.al...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Odd error with CXF. Please help!
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2011 14:39:31 GMT
Yes...
I have now introduced just the following line (without the println):

wsdlURL.getContent()

The result though is the same (the same error):

Exception in thread "main" java.io.FileNotFoundException:
http://localhost:8080/Prosys_newSituationS/services/ReadVariableNodeService1Port?wsdl
	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown
Source)
	at java.net.URLConnection.getContent(Unknown Source)
	at java.net.URL.getContent(Unknown Source)
	at
readavalue.SeiGetval_ReadVariableNodeService1Port_Client.main(SeiGetval_ReadVariableNodeService1Port_Client.java:54)

Hence I think the error is related to CXF. As Daniel Kulp said, I think this
shows that the address is not resolvable. The question is what do I have to
change to make it resolvable.
I'm really looking forward to some clues...since I'm growing a bit desperate
here.
Thanks!