cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Talal (Anthony) Rabaa" <ara...@gmail.com>
Subject 'Creating Service' Logs
Date Mon, 30 May 2011 15:47:41 GMT
Good Morning,

I have a service that, when run internally has no issues.  However
recently our client has informed us of log messages popping up in
catalina.out that may be related to Tomcat crashing.  I did some
searching around last Friday but have yet to determine whether this
may be a problem with Tomcat, CXF or maybe not an issue at all.

The client is reporting the following messages are being generated
every four seconds.  Has anybody seen such an issue before?  Your help
is greatly appreciated!  Note, I've modified the second line to mask
the true values.

27-May-2011 5:53:01 AM
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean
buildServiceFromClass
INFO: Creating Service {http://fqdm/service/}service from class
some.package.Service

Tomcat Version: 6.0.16