cxf-users mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception used as ComplexType name
Date Thu, 05 May 2011 06:20:45 GMT
Hi,

Yeah, we also need address it in client/server main process class,
created CXF-3491[1] to track this issue, the fix is coming soon.

Btw, the issue comes from that you use same namespace both for wsdl
and type, and in the type use Exception for the fault, IMHO both are
not good practice, you should use more meaningful name for the fault
and also should use different namespace for wsdl and type, so that
the  client/server main class and fault class won't be in same
package, which in turn this conflict won't happen.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-3491

Freeman