cxf-users mailing list archives

From Marco Zapletal <marco.zaple...@gmail.com>
Subject Transferring signed documents without breaking their XML signature
Date Tue, 31 May 2011 07:39:06 GMT
Hello,

I am using CXF (with Camel) in order to consume XML documents, which are
signed using XMLDSig. For validating the signature, I have to use a
certain framework, which accepts only org.w3c.dom.Nodes - which means
that I have to marshall the received documents back to DOM.

However, JAXB marshalling/unmarshalling documents seems to break the
signature (according to the links below), which I have also experienced
myself.

http://java.net/projects/jaxb/lists/users/archive/2007-03/message/110
http://www.java.net/node/684787

Is there any recommended approach how to transfer signed documents with
CXF, which takes care of their signature (by avoiding JAXB
marshalling/unmarshalling)?

Regards,
marco