cxf-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Dusausoy <bruno.dusau...@yp5.be>
Subject Re: DestinationFactory not found
Date Mon, 30 May 2011 13:35:08 GMT
On 05/30/2011 02:55 PM, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
> Thanks...I'm wondering if explicitly adding a
> cxf-rt-transports-http-jetty dependency can help, that issue does not
> exist with the servlet transport being involved...
> Please, send me the test project if you can and I will look into it

Bullseye !
Indeed, when adding the dependency you've suggested it works equally
well for 2.3.3 and 2.3.4 !
More interesting for you, it works *without* your workaround, no need to
set the transportId programmatically, even for 2.3.3.

Thanks a lot.

Regards.

--
Pensez environnement : limitez l'impression de ce mail.