cxf-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring Integration with Apache CXF
Date Mon, 23 May 2011 07:22:40 GMT
Hi,

I don't know what kind of application you are working with the AMQP.
If you just want to export a WebService and want the request be handled
on a backend system which use AMQP to communication, you may consider to
use apache Camel[1].

Back to the Spring Integration, as the WebService using the
Request/Replay message exchange pattern, you make consider to implement
a MessageHandler to supports this pattern.

[1]http://camel.apache.org/

On 5/23/11 11:49 AM, cogitate wrote:
> i started looking at Spring Integration so that I can have AMQP support.
> however, currently i am fully invested in apache-cxf and working on
> providing jms support ( with cxf-2.4.0 ) on a framework code.
>
> so question :
>   if i am using Spring Integration do i still need apache-cxf? if the answer
> is yes - then what's the integration point - MessageSource and
> MessageHandler that delegates to CXF component?
>
> i know in CXF service i'd need to have a @WebService annotation on an SEI
> but SI promises POJOs for endpoint ( or receiver of SI message ) true/false
> ?
>
> any pointers will help.
>
> regards
>
> --