cxf-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: CXF 2.4 - Kerberos SpnegoAuthSupplier - Message content from Soap Response is null
Date Fri, 06 May 2011 11:31:03 GMT
Hi Aris,

thanks for the hard work.

A question. Can you confirm that the current cxf 2.4.0 code does not 
work and that the change to Spnego OID works?

When I did the code I read that some servers work with OID spengo and 
others with OID kerberos. So I am not sure if the change is good for 
everyone.

In case we need both we will have to create an option to toggle it.

Christian


Am 06.05.2011 12:08, schrieb Aris Tsaklidis:
> Found the problem.
>
> I already mentioned that my old code was similiar to the cxf 2.4 code. I
> kinda realized that with adding the AuthorizationType in my code I made
> HTTPConduit call SpnegoAuthSupplier in the send process. So my kerberos
> ticket was overwritten by the SpnegoAuthSupplier. So basically there had to
> be some error in the SpnegoAuthSupplier.
>
> So i kinda compared my code with the SpnegoAuthSupplier and realized that I
> used the SPNEGO OID and cxf 2.4 used KERBEROS OID. I changed the
> SpnegoAuthSupplier and buildet the transport project. Updated my workbench
> and it worked.
>
> created a ticket with the working source code attached
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-3496
>

-- 
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

CXF and Camel Architect


Mime
View raw message