cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Does Cxf support oneway confirm feature?
Date Fri, 27 May 2011 10:23:29 GMT
On Friday, May 27, 2011 4:34:15 AM ext2 wrote:
> Hi:
>
> Recently I encounter a web-service which operation contains only input
> message and fault message;
> It may looks like:
> <operation>
> 	<input message....>
> 	<fault message ../>
> </operation>

That is not valid in WSDL 1.1 which is what CXF supports.    For one-ways, you
cannot have a fault message.   For in/out, you must have an output message.

You can see the various MEPS supported by 1.1 at:
http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl#_porttypes

WSDL2 has a "Robust In-Only" MEP, but that's not supported by WSDL1.1 (or
CXF).

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp