cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Aris Tsaklidis" <dunkelh...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: CXF 2.4 - Kerberos SpnegoAuthSupplier - Message content from Soap Response is null
Date Fri, 06 May 2011 10:08:18 GMT
Found the problem.

I already mentioned that my old code was similiar to the cxf 2.4 code. I
kinda realized that with adding the AuthorizationType in my code I made
HTTPConduit call SpnegoAuthSupplier in the send process. So my kerberos
ticket was overwritten by the SpnegoAuthSupplier. So basically there had to
be some error in the SpnegoAuthSupplier.

So i kinda compared my code with the SpnegoAuthSupplier and realized that I
used the SPNEGO OID and cxf 2.4 used KERBEROS OID. I changed the
SpnegoAuthSupplier and buildet the transport project. Updated my workbench
and it worked.

created a ticket with the working source code attached