cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CXF 2.4 - Kerberos SpnegoAuthSupplier - Message content from Soap Response is null
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 21:16:54 GMT

Also, if you have DEBUG logging turned on, turn it off and set it at INFO or
WARN, at least for the HTTPConduit category.   There is a nasty debug level
side effect in 2.4 (fixed in the 2.4.1-SNAPSHOT so you could test that as
well) that caused a premature connection.    I know it caused problems with
the NTLM authentication so it might be causing a problem here as well.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org