cxf-users mailing list archives

From meteora28 <s....@web.de>
Subject Re: CXF default imports?
Date Tue, 24 May 2011 09:23:14 GMT
Thank you for your answer. I used Google and found more information about xml
catalogs.

I created a catalog, created my sources new with the catalog as parameter
(-catalog ...) and put the catalog and all necassary references to my
project in a folder called "META-INF/jax-ws-catalog.xml".

But I think there is a step missing. How does my application "know" where to
find the catalog and how to use it? Why does wsdl2java not replace the
elements from the catalog directly?

All in all, I am not sure, if I understood the whole thing. Maybe you can
help me a little bit? Or send me to the right path?

Thank you again!