cxf-users mailing list archives

From cogitate <monish.u...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cxf-2.4.0 pattern match StaxTransformFeature?
Date Mon, 09 May 2011 16:21:14 GMT
thanks sergey for the explanation - i use the StaxTransformFeature
assymetrically as i illustrate below.

in my scenario, the server is obviously pretending to be a soap service (
i.e it has wsdls ) but the payload doesn't comply to the xsds w.r.t
namespaces. in fact , this is a third party vendor.

what i do have is control over package-info.java ( in jaxb ) and with some
nifty removal and additions of default interceptors in the incoming message
i am able to marshal the message(s) back to jaxb objects.

i must say, i have to use JAX-WS route since the 3rd party sends back SOAP
faults defined in the wsdl.
this is the need for my somewhat weird regex matching question ...
iow , i only have outTransformElements configured in my
StaxTransformFeature.

i guess, if we do have a regex feature, it'd be quite powerful - and i do
understand your concerns given how that can be abused :)

hope my explanation makes some sense..