cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cxf 2.3.1 and JBoss 6 problem
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2011 11:28:39 GMT
Hi

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 2:44 PM, commissarmatt <mshostakster@gmail.com> wrote:
> I copy them manually.  As far as I can tell, the only Spring jars under my
> JBoss installation are the ones I put there myself.  There are several CXF
> jars that come with the JBoss installation, though.

I'm not sure how can I help, there's obviously some class loading
issue that you are seeing, given that both JAX-WS and JAX-RS endpoints
can not be started.
I'd go and try experimenting with copying Spring libs to different
locations and see what helps. So at the moment you copy them to
common/lib, may be you can try copying them to the client folder, or
to WEB-INF/lib.

Let us know please if you can get past this issue

Cheers, Sergey