cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generating WSDL from JAX-RS server
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2011 21:07:28 GMT
XSD is good enough as it captures the service requirements to some extent,
WADL gives much more info, it shows the whole application graph/tree with
all the useful metadata (consumes/produces, etc). The only problem it won't
generate a schema for you if you have a generic service provider, but you
can customize the WADLGenerator to reference the external schemas:

http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jaxrs-services-description.html#JAXRSServicesDescription-CustomWADLproviders

cheers, Sergey

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 4:41 PM, Ivan Vitoria Sanchez <ivitoria@grupoica.com