cxf-users mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: connection timeout problem
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2011 20:17:27 GMT
Hi,
do you know how long the doDirectPayment service may take to respond?
If you want your CXF client to wait longer than this duration, you may
want to set ConnectionTimeout and ReceiveTimeout to a value larger
than this duration (or to 0 to wait indefinitely if you want that
way).

You can find information about these parameters and an example
configuration in the online documentaiton

http://cxf.apache.org/docs/client-http-transport-including-ssl-support.html

I don't have an account on the paypal sandbox system, so I can't test
the service. But the WSDL seems to be fine and I assume your generated
client is also fine.

If you continue to have problems with this service, you may ask at the
paypal developer portal. There are probably more people familiar with
this service.

Regards, aki