cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to append file extent to end of path, before query parameters?
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2011 10:10:42 GMT
Hi

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 12:19 AM, KARR, DAVID (ATTSI) <dk068x@att.com> wrote:
> I'm currently using UriBuilder to generate a HATEOAS URL.  I need to be able to add
a file extent to the last component, before the query parameters.

I need to instead make "http://host:port/stuff/something.extent?param=junk".

> The last field in the URL is from a parameter value.  I figured out at least a way to
do this, which is to simply modify the value of the last parameter to append the extent to
it, but that seems pretty wonky.

> I'd really like to call "getRawPath()" on the return from "build(xxx, xxx)", modify the
result, and then call "setRawPath()" (if such a method existed).

> Is there a reasonable way to do this, or is my workaround the only way?

Can you add ".extent" as a path segment to the builder instance ? Example,

builder.path(".extent");
builder.query("param", "junk");
builder.build();

Will it work for you ?