cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generating WSDL from JAX-RS server
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2011 08:51:10 GMT
Ouch...I've never seen NPE thrown by the WADL generator, which CXF version
it is ?
Actually, in CXF 2.3.4, being released now, I did update the code to make
sure WADL is generated properly when the model is used, in some case a
current op info is used to get to the annotated method, which is null in
case of using models, can you try 2.3.4 SNAPSHOT please

thanks, Sergey

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 8:57 AM, Ivan Vitoria Sanchez <ivitoria@grupoica.com