cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: json message body reading
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2011 15:13:10 GMT
Hi

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 4:00 PM, Benson Margulies <bimargulies@gmail.com> wrote:
> Because I found it in Tatu's doc :-)

May be Jersey checks the service extensions, not sure. Do we want to
support it ?
Not sure. We'd need to check resource class jars/bundles and in case
of dynamic subresources - do it dynamically.

It's similar to auto discovery in that you can't configure them,  on
per-endpoint basis if needed; the effort for explicitly registering
providers gets compensated by the fact one does not have to create
those service extensions and it makes the registration process much
more flexible.

Supporting auto-discovery will probably be needed for EJB integration
work. As far as I recall it's disabled by default in at least one 3rd
party JAX-RS impl  that I know of.

> I changed to using the spring config and now I'm better.
>
> We don't seem to have a web page findable by google that lists all the
> xml options of the spring config.

You can also use CXFNonSpringJAXRSServlet and submit a provider class
name with 'jaxrs.providers' servlet parameter

Cheers, Sergey