cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.3.2: I lose the 'what services' page when I drop a jax-rs service at /
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2011 07:15:16 GMT
Hi Benson, Dennis

On Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 12:41 PM, Benson Margulies <bimargulies@gmail.com>wrote:

> Dennis,
>
> As I tried to explain, the whole business works fine if I use URLs of the
> form:
>
> http://thehost/theservlet/services/services/theservice/themethod

There's no need to have "/services/services" in URIs, just have a "/*"
servlet pattern and a jaxrs:server "/services" or
"/services" and "/" - but in this latter case CXFServlet needs to be
configured with the "service-list-path" parameter such as "/theservices",
etc, so

http://thehost/theservlet/theservices

will give you the list of services.

Cheers, Sergey