cxf-users mailing list archives

From "KARR, DAVID (ATTSI)" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject RE: How to properly set "title" in generated WADL
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2011 22:17:43 GMT

Ok, I think I see one issue.  This stylesheet is checking for the "doc" element in the "application"
element, but CXF's @Description annotation on the controller results in putting the title
and description in the "resource" element.

It sounds like any documentation at the "application" level wouldn't be in the Controller,
it would have to be in the "jaxrs:server" element, at least.