cxf-users mailing list archives

From Steffen Schäffner <steffen.schaeff...@seetec.de>
Subject AW: CXF and SOAP
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2011 06:44:12 GMT

Von: KARR, DAVID (ATTSI) [mailto:dk068x@att.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 26. April 2011 15:58
An: users@cxf.apache.org
Betreff: RE: CXF and SOAP

I assume you've confirmed this, not just guessing that you'll get an error?  The Soap schema
specifies that the header is optional, so a server that gives a specific error saying the
header is missing, is defective.

Years ago, I noticed that the Websphere web services infrastructure would throw an NPE if
a Soap header was not present.  Are you using Websphere on the server, by any chance?